- Commonly known as the Virtual Adventure Scavenger Hunt
- A two week competition where teams of 8 virtually compete through a series of daily clues and challenges
- The team with the highest amount of points at the end will take home a $500 gift card.
Get your team registered at WWW.SOIOWA.ORG/VASH. Do you have what it takes to become a VASHer?
How it works:
1. The challenge starts on Monday, November 16th and goes until Friday, November 20th.
2. Grab your friends to create a team of 8! Cost is $200 per team, and $25 per person. If you can't fill your team of 8 or if you want to participate with a smaller group - you can do so! Just make sure to meet your $200 team fundraising minimum before competition kicks off.
3. Make sure each individual signs themselves up
- Bonus: You are going to get 2 team captains to help you along this journey! One will be a Special Olympics Athlete Cheer Captain, and one will be an SOIA staff member who will be your contact during your VASH challenge.
4. You will get a daily clue each day, and on the weekends you will get one weekend clue.
5. Clues vary from riddles to tasks! You will receive an email each morning at 8 a.m. with your clue for the day, and you will need to send your answer back via google form to your SOIA team captain