Independence Day Celebrations will be happening ALL OVER the Quad Cities and the outlying area. Here's what we have listed separately by state, in alphabetical order.
Check out the video below of about one-minute's worth of last year's RED, WHITE, & BOOM.
Have some SAFE fun!
Aledo: July 4th 8AM-DUSK
- Dr. Fords frog race 8AM
- Concerts starting at noon at Central Park
- Fireworks at dusk at the fairgrounds.
East Moline: July 3rd, 2017. 6:30 P.M-DUSK at the Riverfront.
- Shuttle services from JD Harvester Works parking lot (1100 13th Ave.)
- Food, vendors, music, (7-9 P.M.) bounce houses and other free children’s activities
- National Anthem at 9 P.M., and Fireworks Display following at dusk.
- Rain date July 5th .
Galena: July 4, 2017. 8:30AM-11AM.
- Buckhill race, various events at Galena’s recreation park 10am-4pm,
- Parade at 6 p.m.
Galva: July 4th, 2017.
- Galva Freedom Festival.
- Fireworks at DUSK.
Geneseo: July 3rd, 2017. 6PM-10PM.
- Food, Tent & Beer/Wine tent, 7:00-9:30
- Live music from Stone Cold Moonshine
- 6-9PM Children’s activities.
- Fireworks at Dusk
Hanover: July 3rd, 2017.
- HANOVER DAYS
- Parade begins at 6p.m. (Line Up at 5 p.m.)
- Fireworks at dusk.
- 50th annual fireworks show at dusk on July 3rd.
- July 3rd, fireworks fun run at Camden Park in Milan, IL (color run at 11am).
- Fireworks at dusk and live music at Camden park.
Rock Island: RED, WHITE, AND BOOM: July 3rd, 2017.
- Live music, Children’s activities, and beer garden. 5-9:30PM.
- Fireworks start at 9:30 P.M.
- Location is Schwiebert Park.
- Parade July 1st, 10 AM.
- Fish and Chicken fry 11-3 P.M.
Stockton: 9AM-10PM, July 4th, 2017.
- Location is at Stockton Memorial Park.
- Food, basketball and baseball tournament, children’s activities, live music,
- Fireworks begin at dusk
- Fireworks begin at dusk on July 2.
- The celebration also features food vendors, chicken, and fish fry.
Bettendorf: July 4th 2017.
- Parade at 10 a.m.
- Live music, crafts, food, performances, and amusement rides located on Spruce Hills Drive beginning at 12 p.m. until 9:30PM.
- Fireworks start at 9:30PM.
Buffalo: Buffalo Iowa Days. June 30th-July 2nd.
- June 30th 4-8pm: 5K race, rides, games, food, bags tourney, live concert.
- July 1st 8AM-DUSK: Food, rides, games, 5K race, car show, bags tourney, fireworks at dusk.
- July 2nd NOON: Buffalo days parade.
Clinton: July 4th 9AM-DUSK.
- Volleyball, whiffle ball, bags tourney, games, music, food,
- Lumberkings baseball game @ 6:30.
- Fireworks after the Lumberkings game.
- RED, WHITE, AND BOOM. July 3rd, 2017. 5PM-DUSK.
- River Bandits baseball game,
- Children’s activities, food, music at LeClaire Park starting at 5 p.m.
- Fireworks begin at 9:30PM.
- Entertainment after fireworks show.
Fort Madison: July 4th, 2017. 9AM-10PM.
- Kiddie parade, art exhibit, live concert,
- Fireworks show at 9:30PM.
Grand Mound: July 4th, 2017
- Water parade, children’s activites, steam thresher show
- Fireworks show at dusk.
- Location: Grand Mound Ball Park.
Grandview: July 4th, 2017. 7am-dusk.
- Freedom run, crafts vendors, food, entertainment, kiddie parade, children’s activities, bags tournament, frog jumping contest, petting zoo,
- Fireworks at Academy Park at dusk.
Maquoketa: July 3rd, 2017. 9:00-9:30PM.
- Fireworks at Jackson County Fairgrounds.
Morning Sun: July 4th, 2017. 6:30AM-DUSK.
- Pancake breakfast, 5K Color run, children’s painting, food, entertainment
- Fireworks show at dusk.
Muscatine: July 4th, 2017. 8AM-9:30PM.
- Pancake breakfast, kids parade, food, music
- Parade at 5PM
- Fireworks at 9:30PM
Park View: July 4th, 2017. 11AM-9:30PM.
- Food, entertainment, games, parade at noon, live music,
- Fireworks at 9:30PM.
Tipton: July 4th, 2017. 10AM-DUSK.
- Parade at 10AM, children’s activities, food, entertainment, live music, softball tournaments, 5K run, hot air balloon ride
- Fireworks at DUSK
Wayland: July 4th, 2017. 6:30AM-DUSK.
- Breakfast, walk/run,
- Parade at 10:30AM
- Live music and entertainment, food vendors
- Fireworks at DUSK at Waco School Football Field.
And here's a little "taste" of what the big QCA display over the Mississippi had to offer last year...