Mix 96 is excited to be a part of all the fun during 2017's fair week, August 1st-6th, at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds on West Locust Street.
Now here's the important part: you've got to have a Fun Card to get into everything at the fair----namely, the Grandstand Entertainment! The value of this prize: $120! Each Fun Card now sells for $60 each.
Below you can see the important information about getting the Fun Cards (in case you are not able to win)......
But here's how to win during the "McFadden & Evans" show. It's EASY.
Every morning before 6 a.m. BRAND NEW INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED weekdays, so visit every day to get the information before your cue-to-call between 6-9 a.m. Monday-Friday.
When you hear the cue-to-call during our show, call 563-344-7096. We will start with the ninth caller. The FIRST CORRECT CALLER (that knows the Fair Food of The Day) will win two Fair Fun Cards good for any day and all entertainment at the Mississippi Valley Fair.
What's today's featured Fair Food of The Day?
Fair Food of The Day for Tuesday, July 18th
Additional Fun Card Info courtesy of the Mississippi Valley Fair website (in case you aren't fortunate enough to win:
Plans for August 1-6? Check! Fun Card? Check! Make the most of your time at the 2017 Mississippi Valley Fair with a Fun Card. Not only will you have access to the fairgrounds every day, but it’s the only way you’ll be admitted entrance to the Grandstand to see your favorite artists perform!
2017 Fun Card
- $55 per card through June 30, $60 per card after June 30
- No individual tickets will be sold for the Grandstand Events
- Good for one entrance per day to the fairgrounds (August 1 - 6, 2017)
- Good for one entrance per day to all 2017 Grandstand Acts (August 1 - 6, 2017)
- Ticket is punched when you enter the fairgrounds and when you enter the Grandstand
- A Fun Card is required to enter the Grandstand
- All seats are general admission – first come / first serve
2017 Mississippi Valley Fair Daily Grounds Admission
- Adult tickets (includes one entrance to the fairgrounds): $10/day
- Child tickets (includes one entrance to the fairgrounds): $5/day
- Kids under 3: Free every Fair day
- Parking Rates: Free while available
How to Purchase
- Purchase online today at The Mississippi Valley Fair website
- Visit any area Hy-Vee Stores
- Visit any area Great Southern Banks
- Visit The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds office between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)