DISGUSTING! Lighter Removed From Man's Stomach

posted by Mark Manuel - 

A guy in China who swallowed a lighter 20-years ago finally had it removed.   Video recorded by a medical camera shows the plastic lighter lodged in the man's stomach. The guy says he accidentally swallowed it two decades ago but never told doctors. He recently started having stomach aches and decided to get help. It took doctors two surgeries to remove the device. The man is recovering.

You'll probably need to recover, too, if you watch the following video...it's really gross!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/n/doctor-removes-lighter-from-mans-stomach-after-20-years/vp-AAvWiaE


Mark Manuel

Mark Manuel

Want to know more about Mark Manuel? Get his official bio, social pages & articles on Q106.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here