Lynyrd Skynyrd has added a second leg to their “Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour”...including a stop in Cedar Rapids! The first leg of the tour wraps September 1st in Atlanta, with the new leg picking up September 22nd in Las Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music Festival, and keeps them on the road through December 8th in Biloxi, Mississippi. The band has also recruited special guests Jamey Johnson, The Marshall Tucker Band, and Bad Company on select dates. The Marshall Tucker Band will be joining the Cedar Rapids show...
Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday. Check out the first new dates below and click here for the complete schedule.
- September 22nd: Las Vegas NV - T-Mobile Arena (iHeartRadio Music Festival)
- September 28th: Rogers, AK - Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion
- September 29th: Wichita, KS - Intrust Bank Arena
- October 5th: Saint Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
- October 6th: Lincoln, NE - Pinnacle Bank Arena
- October 12th: Sioux Falls, SD - Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
- October 13th: Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center
- October 19th: Green Bay, WI - Resch Center
- October 20th: Toledo, OH - Huntington Center
- October 26th: Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
- October 27th: Evansville, IN - The Ford Center
Source: Lynyrd Skynyrd