Bargain hunters throughout the land will be hovering over their computers on July 16th starting at 2:00pm. That’s the official kick-off of Amazon Prime Day. It’ll run thorough midnight on July 17th (yes, it's actually a day-and-a-half), and during that window there’s bound to be something you’ll want to spend money you don’t necessarily have because the value just seems too good to pass up. Here’s a look at some of the things you’ll be wanting to blow your hard-earned money on this time around:
- Save $100 on Echo Show (On sale for $129.99, originally $229.99)
- Save up to 50% on Prime Video, DVDs, and Blu-Rays.
- Four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99, usually $9.99 a month.
- One free PC game every day through July 18th on Twitch Prime and loot for Fortnite, Call of Duty,and PUBG
- Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
- Detachable Sound Bar, TEWELL 37-in Wired and Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar for TV, PC, Smartphone
- TP-Link Deco M9 Plus (2-pack) Home Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, Built-In ZigBee and Bluetooth Smart Hub, Replaces Routers and Extenders
- Seagate 250GB BarraCuda SSD SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal SSD Drive
Last year, we even got a replica of Nakatomi Plaza in a “Die Hard” Blue-Ray set for $30! That’s a good value no matter who you are. Happy shopping!
And, while we're talking about Amazon Prime...here's 10 Amazon Prime benfits you might not be using...