If you’re one who’s got to take a pee test for work to prove you’re not drugging it up, there are some things you should look out for. These everyday things could give you a false-positive and bring you all kinds of problems you weren’t expecting(like poppy seeds on a bagel popping you pos for opiates).But there are a number to consider:
- Baked Goods –Doughy residue in your teeth after a bread-based snack has a shot a registering on an alcohol test. Vanilla extract could also pose a problem but will wear off in 15 minutes.
- Durian –A prickly Asian fruit that can make a cop’s breathalyzer react.Fortunately, a blood test will clear you.
- Hemp Seeds –Hemp might be legal, but the THC that can show up is something to be wary of.
- Medications –DayQuil can give a positive result for PCP. Sudafed can show amphetamines. Ibuprofen can test positive for THC.
- Supplements –They can be a problem, especially the “sports enhancers.”
- Tonic –It has a trace of quinine, which is also found in cocaine and heroin.
Of course, the most famous one is poppy seeds. If you’ve got a test coming up, keep away from them unless you want to test positive for opiates.